Eternal is looking for an R&D Project Manager to work at the R&D Lab in Buenos Aires. Within Eternal's division, the R&D Project Manager is responsible for organizing customer projects. This job will assist in allocating appropriate resources to build solutions based on technical and business requirements. This position is responsible for ensuring that solutions are properly documented and can be used across the business as a part of the Food Systems team.
- Defining project objectives, project scope, roles & responsibilities required for technical projects.
- Defining resource requirements and managing resource availability & allocation – both internal and third party.
- Outlining a budget based on requirements and tracking costs to deliver projects on budget.
- Preparing a detailed project plan to schedule key project milestones, workstreams & activities.
- Managing the delivery of projects according to this plan.
- Tracking projects and providing regular reports to key stakeholders.
- Managing and adjusting for any changes in project scope, schedule and/or budget.
- Identifying and mitigating potential risks.
- Managing the relationship and communication with the client and all stakeholders, ensuring the project is delivered to their satisfaction.
- Working with Technical Service and Business Development to assist the Sales team to develop new opportunities and product offerings.
- Responsible for overseeing and maintaining knowledge management systems for given solutions developed with.
Experience, Qualifications, Skills and Knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Food Science or a related discipline with five to eight years of project management related experience - preferably in the Food ingredient industry. Recognized and respected by major food/beverage customers.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred.
- Strong leadership and managerial skills. Demonstrated ability to develop talent within a team.
- Strong interpersonal skills and resourcefulness when it comes to conflict resolution.
- Excellent business analytical skills and solid financial acumen.
- Demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills. Must have the ability to communicate across functional lines and at all levels of organization.
- Experience with project management within Salesforce and ability to create dashboards/reports to share with key stakeholders.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum is desirable.