At Eternal Foods, we are looking to recruit a QA Manager to lead quality control in production at the laboratory scale and the scale-up plant level. The QA Manager will be responsible for a team that will manage and report according to the best practices and quality controls established by the company.
- To lead the plant quality team.
- Define and manage the plant's quality systems and programs: documentation, change control, deviations, claims, CAPAs, self-audits, periodic product quality review, supplier/subcontractor qualification.
- Establish a periodic review process of these systems, follow up and verify adherence to and compliance with the associated objectives and indicators.
- Ensure that technical agreements with customers and suppliers are in place and force.
- Coordinate the batch certification process and ensure compliance with the agreed release plan.
- Ensure that detected incidents are investigated and resolved.
- Coordinate in-plant quality supervision.
- Review and approve instructions and records related to manufacturing and product control.
- Coordinate plant validation activities.
- Coordinate activities related to inspections, customer audits and supplier/subcontract audits.
- Approve contract manufacturers intermediates and APIs, and any subcontracted services related to manufacturing and/or product control.
- Coordinate and conduct in-house training on GMP and quality aspects; ensure compliance with the established training program.
- Maintain the plant Site Master File up to date.
- Manage and lead the staff under his/her charge, developing their skills, empowering them in the tasks of their responsibility and ensuring that individual ownership and accountability is generated.
Experience, Qualifications, Skills and Knowledge
- Bachelor's degree in Food Science, Biochemistry, Chemistry or related field.
- Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and regulations applicable to the manufacture of active ingredients.
- Experience in a similar position
- Ability to organize and prioritize work for timely completion.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Full English Proficiency
- Experience in the manufacture of active ingredients is valuable.
- Experience in team management is a plus
- Strong computer skills.
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills, statistical analysis.