The Senior Financial Analyst reports to the Director of Technical Accounting and Reporting and is primarily responsible for assisting with providing technical accounting support, training, implementation of new accounting requirements and process improvements, and providing support for annual audits.
- Maintain in good standing the Argentinian jurisdiction, specially in taxing duties.
- HR management and payroll focused in the Argentinian jurisdiction.
- Promptly manage and execute purchase orders and payments.
- Prepare monthly reconciliations of accounts promptly to ensure compliance with internal control policies.
- Support with the preparation of financial statements ensuring that the data contained is accurate and available to the LATAM business.
- Prepare and provide financial information for internal and external audits, assist corporate accounting with reporting ensuring these are accurate
- Record daily entries and ensure that transactions are recorded accurately and following applicable standards
- Perform monthly consolidations processes for LATAM entities.
- Perform account analysis and miscellaneous projects as requested by the manager
- Review processes to make improvements and increase the quality of financial reporting, lead the implementation of such improvements
Experience, Qualifications, Skills and Knowledge
- 2+ years of experience in accounting in multinational and public companies
- Proficiency in Argentinian tax system and HR compliance
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Management, CPA (Certified Public Accountant) prefered
- Extensive experience in accounting
- Experience in financial statement preparation and analysis
- Proficiency in monthly process closings and consolidations
- Ability to identify problems, develop solutions and seize opportunities
- Medium Computing skills