Eternal foods is looking for a Supply Chain Analyst to operate all the sample deliveries activities and keeping processes updated.
- Attending to all the sample requests in a timely manner.
- Manage the daily flow of supplies coming into and going out of the warehouse.
- Keeping sample room aligned with Good Manufacturing Practices (GPP’s).
- Organizing efficiently the inventory available designing new ideas to receive new materials.
- Recollect material from warehouses or manufacturing sites when needed.
- Administrative and organization of information.
- Oversee the loading and unloading of deliveries.
- Maintain inventory records and databases.
- Provide regular inventory reports to management.
- Pick and prepare orders to be shipped.
- Ensure shipping counts match the order documents.
- Process and provide the necessary paperwork for shipments (exports and imports).
- Resolve any discrepancies with imported papers.
- Ensure accuracy of shipping and receiving documents.
- Adhere to all safety standards and operating procedure
Experience, Qualifications, Skills and Knowledge
- Inventory control experience
- Proficiency in relevant computer applications including MS Word and Excel
- 1-3 year of experience with warehouse management system (WMS) technology
- Familiar with inventory scanner systems
- Able to safely use warehouse equipment
- Bachelor's Degree