Eternal is looking for a Sample Lab Technician to work at its Argentina location.
The Sample Lab Technician is responsible for setting up and conducting tests under the direction of Technologists and Scientists in the Eternal Labs.
Additionally, the Sample Lab Technician will be in charge of providing product samples to consumers as required by the sales department.
Requests for samples must be handled, transported, and archived as soon as possible (1-2 business days).
The Sample Lab Technician is in charge of keeping track of samples and sample lab materials.
The Sample Lab Technician may be required to prioritize work based on its importance at times; in these cases, the Sample Lab Technician should consult the Lab Manager.
- Prepare raw supplies and equipment for Food Systems to use in their project work at Eternal's Lab.
- Prepare all samples to be shipped from Eternal Labs for dispatch.
- Ensure proper labelling, packaging and shipping procedures are followed to meet customer and carrier requirements. Guide other departments as needed.
- Keep track of all samples that have been sent. Packing slips, tracking forms, certificates of authenticity, and other product paperwork are among the files in this category.
- Enter and maintain customer requirements for samples.
- Perform all job responsibilities following the company’s Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
- Maintain a clean and organized work area in the sample lab, warehouse, and equipment bays.
- Refilling low samples, eliminating excess samples, keeping samples organized, and providing feedback when extra samples are gathered are all ways to keep samples in inventory storage in good shape.
- Provide positive customer experience for all internal and external customers related to sample requests inquiries.
- Communicate with the Sales, Customer Service, Production, R&D, and Shipping departments to ensure all sample requests are completed on time.
- Assist Technical Service and R&D with ad hoc requests as needed.
Experience, Qualifications, Skills and Knowledge
- Ability to coordinate and communicate effectively with all levels of the organization and external customers.
- Mid-level computer skills with proficiency in Google Docs environment. Salesforce experience is a plus.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment that requires multi-tasking and shifting priorities.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum is desirable.
- Experience in the Food Industry is a plus.