Eternal is looking for a Quality Control Analyst who will be responsible for independently and accurately completing analytical tests as specified in test protocols.
In addition, this role will follow current procedures to fulfil client sample order requirements.
- Test samples are to be gathered and tested within the expected time frame, results entered SAP and retained as required.
- Maintain complete, accurate and legible test records, following Company policy and record-keeping procedure.
- Perform cleaning and housekeeping tasks for both the laboratory environment and testing equipment.
- Assist with minor laboratory equipment troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Support customer pre-ship sample order requests by obtaining, packaging, and shipping samples requested in the sample order database.
- Prepare and ship samples for external laboratory testing.
- Perform testing and analyze special projects and nonconforming product investigations.
- Fill laboratory shift vacancies, as needed.
- Assist with maintaining and updating laboratory procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
Experience, Qualifications, Skills and Knowledge
- Bachelor of Science in Chemistry or related field
- 2 years’ experience working in a laboratory environment
- Medium computer skills
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills, statistical analysis.
- Experience and compliance with Laboratory bench practices and equipment management.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work for timely completion.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- High level of integrity and sincerity.
- Team-oriented with a positive attitude.