Eternal Foods is currently looking for a candidate to fill-in the position of Project Manager (PM). Our project manager is expected to plan and oversee different projects to ensure they are completed in time, scope and within budget.
We are looking for a PM generalist to coordinate an interdisciplinary team through a variety of projects and bringing in the organisation the extra push we need. The Project Manager will be directly reporting to the Chief Operations Officer (COO).
- Planning, designing and assigning work plans across teams to ensure goals are achieved.
- Motivating the project team.
- Monitoring team progress.
- Ensuring projects are started with an identified objective/goal, which should be validated over the project lifecycle.
- Analysing and escalating risks and issues when appropriate.
- De-escalating conflicts by focusing in project outputs
- Assisting the COO to structure and plan the execution of new business initiatives and strategies.
- Supporting the COO and other partners in special projects.
- Negotiating with customers and suppliers.
- Analyzing project data and adapting strategies accordingly to the results of the analysis.
- Activity and dependencies Planning.
- Creating and maintaining team schedules
- Scalability, interoperability and portability analysis.
- Responsible for regular reporting of team activities to the COO
- Promoting a good working environment.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction.
Experience, Qualifications, Skills and Knowledge
- Bachelor degree in Management, Computing, Industrial or Systems engineering.
- Proven working experience (3+ years) with international companies preferred.
- Project Management Professional Certification preferred (PMBOOK/PRINCE2).
- Experience with startups preferred.
- Solid knowledge of Word/Excel and/or Google Suite.
- Professional level of written and oral English – must be able to hold conversations and draft documents exclusively in English.
- Experience in industrial operations.
- Experience working and implementing management systems, such as ERP and CRM.
- Remote working experience preferred.