Currently seeking a Patent Agent / Technical Writer in a biotech company. Work from the office or remotely. Consideration requires at least a year of large law firm experience in patent prosecution work, as well as a degree in a related Area.
- Preparation & prosecution of provisional and non-provisional patent applications
- A small amount of opinion work and possible/transactional/licensing work
- Oversee controlled documents and processes: internal study reports, nonclinical modules of regulatory submissions, policies and SOPs, and risk assessments.
- Perform scientific literature and patent searches.
- Write patents and paper applications.
Experience, Qualifications, Skills and Knowledge
- Minimum Knowledge of patent drafting
- Masters in Food Science, Biochemistry, Chemistry or related field.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Full English Proficiency
- Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and regulations applicable to the manufacture of active ingredients.
- Demonstrable activity in scientific publications.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work for timely completion.
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills, statistical analysis.
- Team player