Eternal is looking for an intern to work at its Argentina location.
The Intern Lab Technician is responsible for assisting laboratory operations, conducting experiments and registering results and events under the supervision of Scientists in the Eternal Labs.
Additionally, the Intern Lab Technician will collaborate with the preliminary analysis of results.It represents a part-time job opportunity for students, whose time availability is 3 or more times a week with a flexible schedule.
- Follow protocols from R&D researchers
- Prepare culture media and buffer solutions
- Performance routine physical and chemistry tests, as pH measure or adjustment, glucose determination, spectrophotometric lectures, …
- Maintenance of a clean and organized work area in the lab
- Sterilization of solutions and materials by different methods
- Record and document all stages of work
- Carry out bibliographic research in order to improve results analysis together with researchers.
- Assist in bioreactor operations and downstream processes doing simples tasks, as biomass separation, micro-filtration, packaging and storages of samples.
- Assist and complete other duties to support the research team.
Experience, Qualifications, Skills and Knowledge
- Student of Biotechnology, Food Science, Chemistry or related field.
- Great team player, working and communicating closely with a multidisciplinary team.
- Eager to learn attitude.
- Mid-level computer skills with proficiency in Google Docs environment
- Ability to coordinate and communicate effectively with all levels of the organization and external customers.
- Experience working in a laboratory environment, with physical and chemistry assays.
- Experience in microbiology and aseptic techniques are a plus.
- Experience in modern molecular biology is a plus.