Eternal foods looks for an engineering project manager for the development of multiple devices to be developed in the food production environment. Role based on Buenos Aires, Argentina. Reports to COO.
- Develop project schedule and drive project discussions including escalations.
- Manage Final-First Article Inspections.
- Manage top level Bill of Materials, Engineering Change Orders, and Manufacturer Change Orders.
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously
Experience, Qualifications, Skills and Knowledge
- Excellent communication, organizational and leadership skills
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks, dates, deadlines, and deliverables
- Ability to filter and distil relevant information for the right audience
- Self-motivated and proactive with demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities
- Ability to work in a high-pressure fast-paced environment
- Understands and deals well with rapid development cycles; remains flexible and calm in the face of ambiguity
- Experience with food production environment
- Detailed knowledge of product development processes as well as a strong understanding of manufacturing processes
- Experience interfacing with Operations, Mechanical Engineering/Design and Marketing
- Experience with food processes is a plus.
- Experience with lab work is a plus.